Friday 13 April 2012

What to do... with old jeans

Ok, just had a clearout of my wardrobe, and I've got 3 pairs of jeans that don't fit me now. They're meant to be going to the charity shop, but I've got an idea. Meanwhile, I cut another old pair into high waisted shorts, perfect for when the sun finally does shine. (we live in hope). 


I was inspired by the cool rips in these shorts:




My own version. Ta daa!



j
Can't seem to be able to find any places that sell studs around me, otherwise I would have loved to be able to add a bit more decoration. I was thinking about dying them pink, but the dye is very expensive and i think they look fine as they are.

I shall enjoy wearing these in the sunny months to come.


Dx





Please feel free to comment. Actually i'd enjoy hearing what you think, any suggestions or critiscms. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment