Friday 6 April 2012

Just a few trends...

PS I made this shows us how to make a colour block clutch.
Primary colours are bright, basic colours that look great grouped together.




Is it me, or am I seeing loads of scalloped clothing? Scalloped shorts in particular, but yesterday I came across a scalloped hat, and a scalloped neck shirt. So, I went digging around on the internet, in search of some scalloped DIYs for you. Hanna's scalloped skirt is one of the simplest, if not the quickest

I was intending to cut some old jeans into scalloped shorts, but I cut them too short and now can't scallop them. But, I will be looking for unwanted jeans in friends and family's wardrobes, so maybe one of my own DIY's will be up here soon.


Dx




Please feel free to comment. Actually i'd enjoy hearing what you think, any suggestions or critiscms. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment