Thursday 12 April 2012

New H&M Exclusive Glamour Collection


I'm getting excited about H&Ms new collection. Yes, H&M is cheap, and I love shopping there, but its not exactly... upmarket. Maybe this could be the start of a new era. Like these beautiful dresses. I love the way they flow.

(right) £39.99
(left) £49.99

And with these prices, they're hardly going to break the bank. But, I am concerned about the quality. If they're that cheap, i don't think they'll be made from very good material. And there isn't anything very exclusive about them either. Oh well, I personally won't be buying, but I'm sure there are lots of people who will. 


Dx






Please feel free to comment. Actually i'd enjoy hearing what you think, any suggestions or critiscms. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment